Your responsibilities will include driving business and technical relationships with Ecosystem Partners focused on integrating to the BitSight platform. You will own the partnership relationship on a day-to-day basis for a defined set of partners. Responsibilities include recruiting and onboarding new partners, advising the partner on how to integrate, and enabling the BitSight sales and product team on the partner capabilities.
BitSight Ecosystem Partners are a critical part of the BitSight strategy to deeply integrate BitSight Data and Insights into customer workflows managed in our Ecosystem Partners applications. BitSight Ecosystem Partners include market leading companies in the following markets - Integrated Risk Management, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Vendor Risk Management, Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Cloud Security.
You will manage all aspects of 50 Ecosystem Partners across a cross-functional team, with heavy interaction with the BitSight product management team. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Recruit, onboard, and launch Ecosystem Partners in the program.
- Track joint customers with partners and advise partners who may be candidates for strategic go-to-market relationships
- Develop programmatic components of the Ecosystem Partner program.
- Serve as a key member of the business development team in helping to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral for industry and service campaigns
- Advise BitSight sales teams on partner and integration capabilities.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior executive management team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years direct experience with integrating solutions leveraging APIs is preferable
- Prior experience working with REST APIs with the ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Ability to clearly articulate the business value proposition to prospective partners
- Prior experience in cybersecurity and/or Third-Party Risk Management market, vendors, and core use cases is preferred.
- BA/BS degree required