Tech Lead, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
We are looking for someone eager to lead a team of 3-4 engineers in a hands-on technical capacity. In addition, you will work with global stakeholders to propose, design, and build new features to enhance the consumer eCommerce experience for a beloved athletic brand.
In this role, youll lead a team that is using an array of technologies including SalesForce CommerceCloud, SalesForce ServiceCloud, Salesforce MarketingCloud, and third party payment integrations such as Apple Pay and PayPal. You will work closely with local and regional stakeholders and assist your team with troubleshooting, triaging, workload estimation, and engineering resource allocation. We expect you to have a strong technical foundation and to have worked on large scale eCommerce projects in the past.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and supporting digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Propose, design, and build new features to enhance the consumer eCommerce experience.
- Work closely with local and regional stakeholders for feature implementation
- Troubleshooting and triaging within their team.
- Working alongside other teams and being mindful of their initiatives and priorities.
- Assisting with workload estimation and allocation within their team
- Advocating for engineering priorities and identifying actionable tasks for those priorities
- Periodically working a week-long on-call shift
- Maintaining a safe, inclusive, and positive work environment within their team
- 2+ years eCommerce experience in a global setting (SalesForce CommerceCloud is a huge plus).
- 1+ years leading or mentoring engineering resources.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing third party integrations (e.g. Apple Pay, PayPal, Adyen).
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with teammates of varying levels of technical expertise.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with QA resources.
- High-level understanding of upstream and downstream eCommerce systems as well as middleware (e.g. SAP Fashion Management Solution, MuleSoft).
Nice to have
- Experience with mailing and marketing systems such as Flowmailer and SalesForce MarketingCloud.
- Experience using or developing SalesForce ServiceCloud.
- Experience with team building exercises.
- Experience as an on-call support resource.
- Experience or interest in technical architecture.
- Interest in partnering with managers to develop the careers of their teammates.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.