Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason is seeking an T&E Compliance Analyst who will report directly to the Sr. Director of Finance and will be responsible for compliance review of company/employee expenses with the objective of ensuring that the companys policies and procedures are adhered to and compliance risks are minimized.
Key Responsibilities (Operational)
- Responsible for assessing compliance of employee expense claims in a timely and accurate manner, against the Companys Policies, Procedures and External regulatory requirements.
- Participate in compliance program, projects and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Clearly documents all compliance assessment (i.e assessment results) activities in concur during claim processing
- Escalates issues and recommend resolution plans in a timely manner.
- Gathers and communicates expenses for payroll reporting as and when needed.
- Support the preparation of reports and training material on a periodic basis to address updates to the compliance monitoring process.
- Communicates directly with employees on exceptions, disputes, errors and associated resolutions in a timely and professional manner.
- Special project support as defined periodically.
Key Responsibilities (Continuous Improvement)
- As part of day-to-day operations work collaboratively with the team to identify opportunities to improve compliance documentations (e.g. review manuals, return reason coding etc)
What Were Looking For:
- Associates degree or above.
- More than 2 years experience roles heavily reliant on data input or review.
Thinks out of the box, challenges the status quo and with excellent team work.
- Strong communications skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and comfortable with systems (Concur, Excel and G-Suite preferred).
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.