Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
The Tax Analyst will be involved in supporting all areas of the tax function. Areas of responsibility for this role include income tax, sales and use tax, VAT, other indirect taxes and U.S. and international income tax accounting.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly sales and use tax and VAT filing.
- Assist with timely preparation of the Company’s quarterly and annual tax provision and financial statements in accordance with ASC 740.
- Assist and support preparation of the Company’s federal, state, local and international income and indirect tax returns.
- Prepare federal and state extension/estimated tax payment calculations and support the filing process.
- Assist with tax related audits and notices issued by tax authorities.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations.
- Perform research and prepare memorandum on various aspects of U.S. and international tax matters.
- Coordinating with all areas of the company to develop efficient procedures to stream-line processes and to satisfy department needs.
- Serve as a lead resource on projects to identify and implement process improvements.
- Assist and support other members of the tax function by performing tax analyses, analytical support, and assistance with other special projects as needed.
Minimum Requirements/Personal Attributes Include:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance; CPA or MST a plus.
- 2-4 years experience in a multinational corporate tax environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of and experience with sales and use tax, VAT and corporate income tax principles and law
- Experience with Corptax provision software, Tableau and/or Oracle a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and prioritization skills
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.