EverQuote is seeking a, detail oriented, fast paced and exciting Talent Sourcer to join our People Operations team. As a high growth company, we are constantly searching for and hiring top talent! In this role, you will work alongside our fantastic People Operations team, hiring managers, and executive leadership to build a world class talent pipeline to help us evolve the next generation of EverQuotes business. Youll also support the efforts in creating the ultimate interview experience because you understand the importance of urgency and attention to detail from your own job searching experience! Youll display empathy when communicating with both candidates and internal stakeholders, while understanding the importance of timely communication and transparency.
- Develop strong, top of funnel pipelines full of top tier candidates for hiring managers to interview
- Source passive and active job seekers using all tools available (Linkedin, GitHub, etc)
- Build strong partnerships with your hiring managers and candidates. You should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, and driving these relationships forward to help EverQuote achieve our hiring goals.
- Provide recruiting support to EverQuotes dynamic team of People Operations superstars
- Attend and drive appropriate internal meetings with key stakeholders; candidate feedback debriefs, hiring kick-off meetings, and pipeline check-ins
- Use our Applicant Tracking Software (Jobvite) to manage and track all candidate interactions
- Support our employer branding initiatives to increase candidate engagement by consistently communicating open roles on social media channels
- Support our candidate experience process by providing logistical support & travel arrangements, delivering on special requests, conducting office tours, and providing and an overall amazing experience for on-site interviews
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- BA/BS required
- 1-3 years of experience in a Sourcing, Recruiting Coordinator, HR Coordinator role, or other Human Resources position
- Proficiency using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Prior sourcing experience is highly preferred
- Experience working a start-up or fast-paced environment is preferred
- Team player with a with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, no job is too small for you!
- Strong aspirations to learn and grow within the Talent Acquisition function, this is a great place for someone interested in starting their career in the People Operations space
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs and Google Suite
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and professional manner
- Able to work in a rapid-paced environment while maintaining strong organizational skills; managing and tracking multiple tasks with speed and accuracy
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.