Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems is focused on building the industry cloud for life sciences. Today, were one of the fastest companies to hit a billion dollars in revenue and are on a rocketship trajectory to reach 10,000 employees worldwide by 2025. It goes without saying that we need to hire a few good people.
This is where you come in a fantastic opportunity exists within Veevas Talent Attraction team for an experienced recruiting professional who is excited about helping to grow our marketing organization. This role will be focused on partnering with our Global Chief Marketing Officer and other senior marketing leaders to define our TA strategy for identifying and hiring the best talent in the world. If you thrive in fast-paced, collaborative, start-up style environments working alongside talented Talent Attraction professionals, youll love this challenge at Veeva.
What You'll Do
- Go beyond the traditional bounds of recruitment -- Talent at Veeva is not transactional and hiring managers are a critical component of the process and your success.
- Be a true partner to the Global CMO in assisting with the continued growth of our marketing organization.
- Business savvy consultant who understands the tech industry and competitive marketing landscape.
- Identify, attract, and engage top marketing talent and deliver a world-class candidate experience.
- Collaborate with other team members working across, up, and down within Veeva's global organization.
- 6+ years of experience in recruiting, with a focus on marketing
- Demonstrated success partnering with senior leadership (C-suite) around recruiting strategy
- Understanding the competitive landscape of the marketing industry globally and how to research, develop, and execute against a plan to produce marketing talent for immediate and future needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in tech/ SaaS environments
- West coast time zone is preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Veeva Break at the end of the year
- Comprehensive benefits plans
- Company contributions to employee development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.