Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Talent Operations team is looking for an enthusiastic Talent Coordinator who will work closely with the Talent Attraction teams and hiring managers supporting Veeva's hiring practices.
Our Talent Coordinator will serve as an integral member of the Talent Operations team, responsible for scheduling interviews, managing the recruiting process, involvement in Talent Attraction events and marketing initiatives along with building strong relationships across teams and departments.
The Talent Coordinator serves as the Talent Attraction steward, advocating and ensuring an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience. If you have strong communication skills, want to work in a fastpaced fun environment, and are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you.
What Youll Do
- Manage job posts in our applicant tracking system, careers website, and job boards
- Keep candidate records and pipeline organized
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Ensure a great experience for all candidates and hiring managers from start to finish
- Coordinate recruiting events and represent Veeva as needed
- Identify opportunities for improving process and tools
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work independently; selfmotivated, and productive
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organized and detailoriented
- Technically proficient
- Passionate fast learner
Nice to Have
- Project Management skills
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Experience working at a software company
- Hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems
- Marketing and or event planning experience
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.