Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
The Role: In this position you will be the central line of support for the Recruitment Team. The Talent Coordinator will collaborate with Recruiters, Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Marketing as well as third party vendors and candidates to ensure a seamless and efficient recruiting process. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced/startup environment and has the desire to grow their career in Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with our recruitment and hiring teams to coordinate complex and high-volume interviews
- Provide consistent communication to candidates throughout the interview process, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Process, review, and evaluate applications
- Support stages of the recruitment process: generating and closing requisitions, posting job descriptions, inputting candidate data, running reports
- Organize, update, and maintain recruitment and HR documentation and records
- Take part in critical recruitment projects and initiatives
- Assist in sourcing and talent mapping activities
- 1-2 years of professional experience working within a fast paced environment
- Prior experience in a recruitment or HR related role is desired
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Possess a can-do attitude and the desire to learn, grow, and have fun
- Self motivated with the ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks effectively, and resolve challenges independently
- Strong technical aptitude with enthusiasm to learn new systems
- BA/BS degree
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast!Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher