A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. Were a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health policy, clinical services, data and technology. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
A bit more about this role:
This position represents an amazing opportunity to join our growing People Team! We are looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist to our team who will be instrumental in helping the organization as we continue to build out our teams so that we can best support our members long-term!
Responsibilities will include:
- Job Responsibilities:
- Finding Talent. Youre like a detective. You look for clues and follow the trail until it leads you to just the right candidate. Youre creative about finding and talking to talent and you have a certain determination and tenacity that gets the job done.
- Build the Brand. Youre someone who thinks like a marketer and understands that recruiting is about telling the world a compelling story about our organization in such a way that the right people feel drawn to come and work with us. You come up with creative ways for Devoted to engage with and tell our story to the world.
- Play Well With Others. You recognize that building relationships is central to what you do. You are a technical expert and advisor to hiring leaders. You create a positive candidate experience. You provide white glove service for your hiring leaders and share best practices on writing job descriptions, interviewing, debriefs, assessment tools, etc.
- Get Things Done. All said and done, you deliver the goods.
Attributes to success:
- You have a growth mindset and follow your curiosity. You consider yourself a life long learner.
- You are a roll with the punches type of person who doesn't sweat the small stuff
- Youre a really great connector and youre looking to take on the next challenge.
- You have the drive and energy to thrive in the healthcare market.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, plan, and execute on a plan.
- Strong desire to continue to diversify and expand your recruiter tool-kit
Skills and experience:
- You have a Bachelors Degree and youve had experience doing both recruitment and have an interest in helping to build and improve the recruiting function.
- Youve probably had experience in both the staffing industry and in corporate settings.
- Youve been doing this for at least 2+ years.
- You have some experience sourcing and recruiting sales professionals
- Flexibility in handling diverse groups of people as well as requisitions as we scale and grow as a company.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.