Talent Acquisition Specialist
Wistia is on a mission to make business more human. As our Recruiting Specialist, you'll help hiring managers find the right mix of talent for their teams, work to build a diverse funnel of candidates, delight applicants who interact with Wistia, and increase employer brand awareness in the Boston/Cambridge area. Talent Acquisition is a bit different at Wistia. As a profitable business, our hiring fluctuates, allowing you headspace to get out of the short-term sprints and invest into work that will pay dividends in the future.
- Lead the recruiting and interview cycle. Understand hiring requirements, identify and screen talent, ensure the process moves along in a timely manner, facilitate team debriefs, keep candidates well-informed, and close the best fits for the team.
- Help us lead as a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bring a representative field of candidates for all roles. Ensure our hiring decisions are rooted in consistent, fair and equitable assessments of candidates.
- Build for the long term. You won't just be thinking about our immediate openings, but ways to set us up to attract talent to future openings. Among other things, this will involve building a strong employer brand, establishing relationships with local organizations and schools, and helping hiring managers establish and expand their networks.
- Create a memorable candidate experience. Ensure every candidate interacting with the Wistia brand is responded to in a timely fashion, receives clear communication about the process and their status, and has a personalized experience.
- 4+ years experience recruiting for a variety of roles, including some technical recruitment. You will be the point person for most open roles, so you are equally comfortable recruiting for sales reps as you are for engineers.
- Customer-centric. You will be the face of Wistia to candidates interacting with us. You are responsive, personable and take pride in delivering a great experience.
- A focus on building a diverse and inclusive workplace. You will help build a representative pipeline for all roles and ensure we're doing all we can to mitigate the effects of unconscious bias impacting our hiring decisions.
- Proactive. You will have experience proactively reaching out to stakeholders to build alignment and move the recruiting process forward. Additionally, when hiring sprints slow down, you are able to focus on long-term work that aligns with the People strategy.
- Experience maintaining a high performance bar. We are deliberately building a lean, high-performance team. You must have experience balancing the need to fill roles quickly with maintaining a high standard for hires while not compromising on values.
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company were building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park