We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Build the next groundbreaking team.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a recruiter with a keen eye for top talent. This role will partner with our talent acquisition team to support diversity recruiting efforts.
Do you have a love for finding top talent? Do you have experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment? Join us!
What youll do as a Senior Diversity Recruitment Specialist:
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to recruit diverse talent, of all levels (Campus/Entry-Level to Executive), in highly competitive markets
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage underrepresented talent
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Conduct initial phone screens for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Track and analyze data on sourcing efforts to understand the impact of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data in ATS
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 5 years of established success recruiting in a matrixed, high volume environment is required
- A minimum of 2 years in a diversity focused talent identification role within Talent Acquisition and/or HR is required
- Experience working collaboratively across business functions and with internal employee resource groups is required
- Experience in a tech company is preferred
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced environment is required
- Must be a self-starter able to work well under pressure
- Our ideal candidate values ethics, honesty, intellectual curiosity, humor, empathy, and has positive energy
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.