Office Tour Photos
Your Impact and the Team
The world of recruiting has evolved and here at iZotope it’s about being part of the engine that drives the growth of the company. This role will be anchored to the vision of the company, the impact of changing talent dynamics, and advancing the broader people operations initiatives. HR is here to grow and scale the business by executing highly effective programs and getting $#!% done.
We are seeking a progressive Talent Acquisition Recruiter who has the chops to effectively align needs, source, identify and ultimately hire the best talent within a particular domain. We are not looking to simply find butts to fill seats – rather this role understands the gravity of matching the right talent with the right role at the right time; to be the catalyst in a candidate’s professional journey that codify the iZotope vision, direction, and impact. This requires a dynamic talent acquisition professional who gets the importance of establishing effective business partnerships, is personable with candidates and hiring teams, and can demonstrate leadership within the scope of their role.
This is not just another recruiting gig – the right candidate will find this role rich with rewarding experiences and professional fulfillment. This person should be driven by something bigger… by being part of an HR team who is building differentiated HR practices that supports a growing global organization… all while making connections with candidates and amazing opportunities.
• Recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles.
• Remain connected with managers to understand the evolutionary needs of the business.
• Work closely with the Head of HR to understand, influence, and incorporate larger organizational development initiatives that includes determining shifting talent profiles based on growth projections, new product releases, and evolving team dynamics.
• Establish partnership with hiring managers throughout the process to calibrate needs or shift sourcing strategies and to offer insights into changing dynamics internally and externally.
• Meet with hiring teams to kick-off an effective recruiting process for both candidates and hiring teams.
• Work with the HR Analyst to understand compensation trends for market competitiveness and to maintain internal parity.
• Manage the entire recruiting process from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing, and hiring.
• Schedule candidates and hiring teams for interviews that will include coordinating remote (including global) schedules.
• Conduct initial screening with each candidate to ensure preliminary alignment with position requirements.
• Leverage iZotope social media channels to let the world know about iZotope opportunities.
• Proactively prepare for future hires by calendaring budgeted positions and working with managers to meet hiring plans.
• Manage the Applicant Tracking System (GoogleHire) as well as our Candidate Community to effectively manage active candidates and cultivate a pool of future talent.
• Become an expert at articulating our vision, culture, business model and operations while staying current on relevant news within this space.
• Deploy a recruiting style throughout the process from sourcing to hiring that is authentic, conversational, and comfortable…all while having an end in mind by incorporating behavioral- based interview techniques.
• Attend networking events, Meet-Ups, career fairs, company events and meetings as opportunities arise to champion our culture and spread the word about opportunities at iZotope.
• Work to constantly improve upon existing recruiting programs and develop innovative strategies to find top talent and ensure the best possible experience for our candidates.
• Understand the significance and relevance of recruiting analytics to understand effectiveness and the need deploy agility in our approaches.
• Other duties as needed that may include helping with the broader HR strategy, on boarding, scheduling for others, etc.
• At least 5 years of compelling experience successfully driving a recruiting process in a corporate non-agency environment
• Preferred experience working within a high-growth agile technology organization
• Demonstrated aptitude in the larger people operations/HR space such as partnering with the business and using technology to advance talent acquisition programs. (Note: this is not just another recruiter role…opportunities abound to make an impact.)
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities within the scope of their previous roles to influence others
• Proven direct sourcing skills – an uncanny ability to build and cultivate a solid pipeline of active and passive candidates
• A strong background and knowledge of all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing talent, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, due diligence and negotiation
• Experience with or knowledge of Predictive Index is a plus
• Passion for music is a plus
More Jobs From