Office Tour Photos
Threat Stack is the leader in cloud security & compliance for infrastructure and applications, helping companies securely leverage the cloud with proactive risk identification, real-time threat detection, and full stack security observability through the powerful combination of the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform and the Threat Stack Cloud SecOps Program.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People Ops team to help manage all aspect of the recruitment process. The ideal candidate is a positive, proactive, accountable and detail-oriented individual who is comfortable working with all levels within the organization and being the initial contact of the company. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for all phases of the recruiting process from sourcing and candidate management to schedule coordination and offer negotiation. Our team is small but effective, and the person who will be successful in this role values ownership and impact and can manage 10+ reqs at any given time.
What Youll Do
- Support full candidate life cycle, including sourcing, scheduling, and managing the interview process
- Ensure a consistently positive candidate experience through timely communication, efficient process, and interviewer preparedness
- Support growth of the company by helping to reinforce company culture, recruit talent, and develop positive partner relationships
- Maintain JazzHR (ATS) to ensure data is up-to-date, accurate, and complete
- Develop and enhance Threat Stacks employer brand across the company career page and other online resources
- Identify and own strategic projects within the Talent Acquisition function
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Serve as the primary contact for candidates and stakeholders throughout the interview process, promptly resolving any last minute changes
What Were Looking For
- 2+ years of recruiting experience within a rapidly growing SaaS/B2B environment
- Proven experience successfully sourcing for a variety of teams including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Product
- Advanced internet search/sourcing experience and well-versed in the use of social media sourcing tools.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team-first mentality
- Exceptional ability to tell the companys story in a way that speaks to a job seekers motivation, career goals and interests
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills and comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Independent, creative, self-starter who thrives given opportunities to create structure from ambiguity
- Bonus - Has been part of a small TA team (< 3 ppl) or have owned TA individually for an entire organization
More Jobs From