Talent Acquisition Partner
ChaosSearch is a well-funded startup that signed a new $40M round of funding in late 2020. Our mission is to enable every organization to have fast and easy access to data. Our cloud-built Data Lake engine delivers instant elasticity and unlimited scale, secure data access and disruptive pricing for Log and BI analytics.
Last year was a record breaking year for ChaosSearch. We tripled our customer base, increased revenue close to 8X, launched ChaosSearch 2.0 and ended the year with a $40 Million Series B financing round. We are building on this success and adding to our team in 2021. The time to join couldnt be better.
This is an opportunity to define and build the best ever recruiting process and candidate experience. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be a key player in the growth of our organization.
Reporting to the VP, People Operations, you will partner with our CTO and other leaders in driving our headcount growth. It will be your responsibility to make interviewing at ChaosSearch truly unique & remarkable for each and every individual. If you're a team player with an eye for engineering talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
- Partner with VP, People Ops, CTO and other hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs
- Own the entire interview process
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval and negotiations
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Interface regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams
- Communicate key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline
- Continuously work on ways to improve the process
- Find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own a positive candidate experience
- 8+ years corporate recruiting experience with 4 years minimum of technical full cycle recruiting experience required, preferably at a high growth company
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Proven track record for assessing engineering talent
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
The successful candidate must bring intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team.
- Smart and dynamic individual with outstanding communication skill
- Unquestionable integrity
- Natural intellectual curiosity
- Team-oriented. Focused on whats right for the business, not whats right for the individual or function.
- Ability to build deep relationships and earn the respect of others
- Organizational tolerance: ability to work with ambiguity and constant change
- Strong, decisive, and action-oriented style; ability to make, communicate, and take accountability for timely decisions
- Ability to get to the heart of issues rapidly and to act decisively
- Creates strong morale, good spirit among the team and brings fun to the workplace, shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue
Headquartered in Boston, we are conveniently located across the street from TD Garden -- a 60 second walk from North Station and the Orange Line. Besides excellent benefits, we offer a competitive compensation package, career growth, and a hybrid working model. Our culture has been described as a we culture. Were a team building an amazing, successful product and company.
At ChaosSearch, we are committed to building and fostering a culture where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to create a better experience for everyone. However you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work each day.