Office Tour Photos
The Talent Acquisition Operations team at Wayfair propels the growth of Wayfair by delivering innovative, integrated and scalable technology and process solutions to hire top talent while creating the best user experience possible. Reporting to the Head of Candidate Experience and Logistics, the Talent Acquisition Operations Team primarily maintains and optimizes our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), and plays a key role in testing, implementing, and enhancing Talent Acquisition technology at Wayfair. Our technology and process solutions are a key part of the recruiting engine that drive Wayfair's ambitious hiring goals.
What You'll Do
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to flex their technical configuration, system optimization, and process governance skills
- You will support a large, complex, global recruiting team that spans multiple hiring areas including corporate and field roles
- You will be a key player in recommending and implementing technology and process enhancements that align with evolving business needs, deliver results, and enable us to grow and scale
- You will also partner closely with adjacent functions such as Product, Engineering, TA Analytics, and others to ensure the Talent Acquisition function is set up for long-term hiring success
What You'll Need
- You exhibit a highly collaborative working style, have great stakeholder management skills, and have a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and execute
- You are exceptionally organized, and have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- You have the ability to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- You must be able to set and meet deadlines and commitments, and have some experience developing and implementing new technology and/or process solutions
- You are comfortable objectively collecting and assessing requirements, scoping work effort, and going to stakeholders prepared with an informed (data-backed) point of view on what is and is not possible, with reasonable alternatives if necessary
- Strong analytical and systems skills, familiarity with applicant tracking systems, career websites, search engines and/or other TA Technology experience is preferred but not required
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From