Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with a powerful cloud-based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Toast is consistently adding 100+ Toasters to our team each month. We operate at an incredibly fast pace while keeping the candidate experience top of mind. We have a high bar for talent and look to engage with the best of the best. As a member of the Toast TA team in Boston, you will join a collaborative team with a service-oriented culture that ensures the delivery of efficient, effective, quality-driven service to our internal customers.
In This Roll* You Will:
- Lead and develop a team of High Volume, Talent Acquisition Partners, ensuring the team has a high level of impact
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers (both local and remote) to anticipate hiring needs
- Implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipeline
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years of management experience with a proven track record of hiring, retaining and developing individuals and a team
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Proficient in ATS systems (i.e., Greenhouse)
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic
- Natural leader you have a passion for developing talent and coaching a team to success
- Results-Oriented you are driven by data and are constantly finding ways to improve productivity, efficiency, and recruiting efforts
- A team player you inspire others around you and will build a highly motivated and successful team through your collaborative management skills
- Thrive off Dynamic environment comfortable with high volume role
More Jobs From