Talent Acquisition Growth Strategy Manager
Wayfair and Strategic Talent Sourcing
At Wayfair, our strategic growth is directly dependent on our ability to consistently find, attract, and hire the highest caliber talent in the world.The Strategic Talent Sourcing team exists to empower Wayfair by identifying and generating talent supply, developing and evolving processes and technology and driving the strategic direction of our talent acquisition activities.
You will have a seat driving the evolution of our business, forecasting and realizing future capabilities and helping us identify, engage and acquire the talent necessary to continue defining the future of e-commerce.
TA Growth Strategy Manager
In this role, you will work across our Talent, Talent Acquisition and Product Development and Business Intelligence teams to design systems, manage processes and drive our talent growth strategy.
You will be responsible for driving the evolution of our talent technology stacks features and capabilities, ensuring customer success across and user adoption, and evaluating and communicating progress against our key objectives.
You will focus on creating our growth strategy, roadmap, and specifying requirements while engaging a cross functional team of engineers, analysts, recruiters and product specialists to deliver business results.
Key responsibilities will include:
Working closely with our executive talent leadership team, you will drive performance across our key talent acquisition priorities through a combination of technological and process innovation and analytical rigor.
- Identify the most impactful problems to solve, develop innovative solutions, and successfully launch to key stakeholders while ensuring end-user adoption and satisfaction
- Develop the product and process roadmaps to drive our talent strategy forward based on rigorous research and analysis, conducting forecasting and campaign profitability measures
- Optimize paid and unpaid candidate acquisition channels to drive maximum efficiency across our processes
- Provide meaningful budget oversight, analysis and insights, spend and vendor management across emerging technologies including candidate discovery automation, outbound messaging optimization and core infrastructure (CRM, ATS, HRIS) support and integration
- Managing program specialists and analysts to develop operating procedures, produce results and generate tangible insights to direct talent strategy
- Communicate to critical stakeholders across the business, maintain partnerships and vendor relationships, and develop new opportunities for TA broadly
Who You Are
- You should know business and growth strategy and have a passion for talent
- Outsize analytical capability, desire to understand and follow the numbers clearly
- Process obsessed, with a desire to continually iterate and tinker to optimize how things roll
- People leader, compelled by outreach and how to drive meaningful engagement at scale
- Can cleverly and deliberately navigate a matrixed organization with empathy and conviction
What You Have
- 5+ years of experience developing process, product or analytics success with a proven track record of delivering business value
- Internal and external stakeholder management experience, with a focus on execution and translating complex information and data into clear and understandable reports
- Technical understanding, ability to seamlessly manage and influence product development preference for experience in performance marketing or growth strategy technology domains
- Demonstrated ability to coach others with excellent communication skills as well as a strong customer service focus with urgency and follow through
- Experience with analysis, experimentation and independent critical thinking and using data to tell a story (e.g. advanced data skills strongly preferred)