We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Recruiting Coordinator/Brand Ambassador to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) team in Bedford.
Characteristics that are critical to success in this role include an optimistic or can-do attitude, strong attention to detail, the ability to shift focus smoothly and efficiently, heavy emphasis on customer satisfaction, active listening and learning capability, strong communication skills, and the ability to pro-actively identify and address challenges. You have the natural drive to always improve processes and communication.
Deliver flawless, consistent and timely execution of assigned day-to-day recruiting coordination activities such as:
- Internal and external communication
- Interview scheduling & greeting candidates
- Coordinate candidate travel and on-site interview logistics
- Pro-actively identify and address challenges associated with day-to-day recruiting coordination delivery
- Identify and promote process improvement and innovative out of the box ways to deliver recruiting coordination support to team members and leadership
- Partner with leaders outside of TA to constantly improve the candidate experience
- Reporting & ATS administration
- Support TA operations and event coordination, including orientation
- Employment branding activities, including partnering with Director of TA and Corporate Communications to leverage TA social platforms
- Job description postings (if you love creative writing, please help us improve descriptions)
- Conduct oneself in a professional and team-oriented manner that enhances recruiting coordination, team communication, collaboration and performance
- You will support California which requires maintaining flexible hours
- Excellent with Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-5 years of experience in an assistant, support or coordination role; preferably in a recruiting / sales / business environment
- Excellent organization & prioritization skills ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently using tools like outlook, excel, etc.
- Strong people skills ability to communicate (verbal & email), build trust and credibility with recruiting team and clients
- Can-Do attitude upbeat, flexible, adaptable, and dependable approach; not afraid of unclear or unknown endeavors
- 100% team-oriented and customer focused approach to day-to-day performance
- Bachelors degree preferred