Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our Talent Acquisition Coordinator will directly support and partner with our global Talent Team, creating best in class processes and ensuring an exceptional experience for our candidates. You have the opportunity to be a key contributor to the success of the team through your creativity, attention to detail, passion, and genuine curiosity that feeds continuous improvement. Oh, and to help us inspire a little crazy too!
In this role, you will:
- Strive for excellence surrounding the candidate experience, from interview scheduling for both onsite and virtual interactions to travel accommodations and processing associated expenses
- Own responsibility for Acquias Applicant Tracking System, and operate as the Subject Matter Expert on daily interactions and platform enhancements; ensuring data is accurate and available for reporting.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to efficiently and accurately complete background checks and new hire information
- Research and work with external vendors to compare options, select and implement new tools, roll out processes, and coordinate solutions
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptional, proactive communication skills, both written and verbal; passion for keeping customers informed by providing status and progress updates.
- Go beyond day-to-day work to assist customers in a positive manner; take initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
- Adopt a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions and compromises; share the common purpose of the team and work collectively to produce exceptional outcomes.
- Create positive one-on-one relationships within the team and through the business; work in collaborative and supportive manner.
- Prior experience with MS Office; strong Powerpoint and Excel experience for data analysis, reporting
- Greenhouse (ATS) experience a plus
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and easily adjust to shifting priorities
- Strive to consistently achieve excellence in work delivered
- You complete the 1,000 pieces puzzle!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.