Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
You are a Talent Acquisition Leader driven by the desire to hire the top talent required to support our growing Sales organization in the Americas. 2020 was an explosive growth year as we brought new products to market and you will build, develop and support your team committed to delivering the right talent we need to accelerate our growth as a leader in DXP. In this hands-on role, you will lead a multi-faceted program; while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
In this role, you will:
- Develop strong relationships and communication with Hiring Managers at all levels, including Executive, to develop recruitment strategies that deliver great sales achievers.
- Bring a passion for delivering a best in class recruitment experience to candidates, hiring managers, colleagues and leadership.
- Partner with the extended Talent team and other departments to understand business needs, critical roles and skills sets and develop scalable recruitment processes and solutions
- Drive external branding efforts and initiatives to position Acquia as a premier employer
- Create and partner within the Talent Acquisition team on programs and strategies that fuel a high performing recruiting engine for Acquia; globally.
You will bring:
- Progressive recruiting experience in either an agency or corporate setting; past experience in high growth companies preferred.
- A deep understanding of supporting enterprise software companies with products in a SaaS and/or PaaS environment is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success with a player/coach mentality; ability to lead and develop both direct and indirect team members; all while recruiting for your own openings.
- Proven success delivering recruiting results in a fast-paced, high growth company.
- Strong business acumen and comfortable with a data driven environment. You have the ability and see the value using metrics to guide decision making.
- Attention to detail with an unparalleled work ethic and service mentality.
- You will use your experience and leadership to tell us what we're missing!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.