Talent Acquisition Associate
Bevi is a Series B startup bringing customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 52 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 50x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
The Talent Associate will be critical to driving Bevis growth at scale, and a core member of Bevis People Operations team. The ideal candidate has is a professionally-minded people person who is committed to providing the same best-in-class service to our candidates as we do to our customers. He or she is committed to building long-term relationships with candidates, and is passionate about hiring the next generation of Bevi colleagues and leaders. The Associate is often a candidates first point of contact at the firm, and plays a core and trusted role in shepherding candidates through the recruiting process. Over time, the Associate may become involved in strategic initiatives related to broader people development at Bevi.
What you will do:
- Coordinate seamlessly across all aspects of candidate intake, screening, interview and conversion process
- Communicate knowledgeably and compellingly about Bevi and our brand
- Keep detail-oriented records on both passive candidates and candidates in process
- Support resume review, phone screening, interview scheduling and other components of the review process
- Establish personal relationships with passive and long-term candidates
- Identify and support new partnerships, strategies and best practices in sourcing and converting candidates
- Explore new opportunities and mechanisms to better communicate Bevis employer brand
How you will grow:
- Lead the recruiting function in a rapidly growing company that hires across a huge variety of sectors
- Engage with a variety of innovative recruiting, branding and sourcing mechanisms, and make recommendations on new systems and partnerships
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change
What we think you will bring:
- 2+ years prior experience in staffing or recruiting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and aptitude to become a trusted voice of the Bevi brand
- Impeccable attention to detail, precision to maintain excellent records across several systems, and ace calendar management
- Genuine interest in people and their careers, and desire to connect with people on professional and personal levels
- Ability to juggle many moving pieces, quick pivot from one priority to another
- Ability to drive work individually with limited oversight and in sometimes ambiguous situations
Apply to learn more about what makes Bevi an amazing place to work and grow your career!