Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
As a part of the Braava and Braavajet team, you will work under guidance of the Lead Test Engineer to develop and document test methods, procedures, and results that have cross functional and/or cross product applicability.
You will also support development of risk driven test plans that align with the program schedule, goals, and budget. Your responsibilities include documenting and tracking system test information, issues, results, and statuses for the areas of the design that you are assigned.
You should possess sufficient technical depth to troubleshoot complex cross functional problems and document findings.
Essential Functions/Job Duties
- Develop and document test methods, procedures, and test results.
- Perform product level testing and document/communicate results.
- Provide oversight of test execution being conducted by contractors and/or interns.
- Support development, maintenance, and communication of technical risk analyses, test plans, and statuses.
- Support cross-functional root cause and corrective action activities.
- Support transition to manufacturing locally and at Contract Manufacturer (US and China).
- 2+ years of experience in product development and product level testing.
- 1+ years of experience developing test methods, executing tests, and documenting results.
- BS in engineering.
- Experience developing electro-mechanical systems that contain complex software behaviors.
- Adept at summarizing and presenting complex test data and test status in an informative and easily understood manner.
- Ability to interpret and modify Engineering design documentation (schematics, drawings, etc.).
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
Desired Qualifications (but not necessary):
- Advanced degree in Engineering.
- Experience testing consumer vacuum and/or robotic products.
- Experience in statistical analysis of test results.
- Experience with data acquisition as well as processing and analysis software.
- Experience testing various sensor technologies typically found in SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) applications (LIDAR, sonar, cameras, etc.).
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From