As part of our Product Development team, you will work under guidance of the Lead Test Engineer to design, develop, and implement cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems for all phases of product development.
You will be responsible for analyzing test results and documenting all related information.
You may also support development of risk driven test plans that align with the program schedule, goals, and budget.
You should possess sufficient technical depth to support troubleshooting of complex cross functional problems and document findings.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and document test methods, procedures, and test results.
- Perform product and subsystem level testing and document/communicate results.
- Support cross-functional root cause and corrective action activities.
- Support transition to manufacturing locally and at Contract Manufacturer (US and China).
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- 2-4 years of hands on experience in product development and product level testing.
- BS in engineering.
- Experience developing electro-mechanical systems that contain complex software behaviors.
- Adept at summarizing and presenting complex test data.
- Ability to interpret and modify Engineering design documentation (schematics, drawings, etc.).
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Advanced degree in Engineering.
- Experience with specialized test equipment and test fixture hardware/software (thermal chambers, HALT chambers, vibration tables, power analyzers, pneumatics, PLC, Raspberry Pi, LabVIEW, Python, etc.).
- Proficient with mechanical and electrical tools used in product development of electromechanical systems (common hand tools, drills, presses, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.