We design, build and deploy innovative robotic systems and laboratory devices used by pharmaceutical, biotech and academic research laboratories. We make it possible for scientists to accelerate drug discovery and improve human health. We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic Systems Technician to join our growing 1st shift team.
- Perform electrical/mechanical assemblies.
- Follow electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Wire harnessing and troubleshooting.
- Keeping a safe and clean work environment.
- Worldwide travel required up to 50%.
- Follow procedures and instructions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Minimal 3 years electrical and mechanical experience.
- Must know how to use hand and power tools.
- Positive and a ready to go work attitude in a team environment.
- Excells in communication skills, oral and written.
- Able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Accustomed to Lean manufacturing.
- Quality control and assessment.
- Attention to details.
- Able to work kneeling, squatting and awkward positions.
- Must have a valid driver's license and passport.
- First shift 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Must pass a drug, alcohol and back ground screening.
More Jobs From