Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies including HubSpot, Toyota, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
The Robin Systems Operations team is working hard to develop and maintain Robins infrastructure in AWS. We are hiring a Systems/DevOps Engineer to help automate cloud systems provisioning through Infrastructure as Code and develop and maintain continuous deployment pipelines to Kubernetes. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3-5 years of experience functioning as a Systems/DevOps Engineer for complex platforms hosted in AWS.
- Provide technical support in developing, maintaining, and using cloud infrastructure.
- Administer, operate and maintain components of an AWS platform.
- Develop continuous deployment pipelines in Kubernetes - Experience with Kubernetes is strongly desired.
- Have strong Linux systems administration and good scripting skills.
- Have experience with automation through CloudFormation, Terraform or Ansible- Experience with Sceptre is strongly desired.
- Have a good understanding of AWS shared security model.
- Are able to quickly and correctly deliver while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Have a solid understanding of a broad range of AWS services. Experience with RDS and database administration is strongly desired.
- Write clear documentation.
- Have experience with git.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Experience with Python and Jinja2.
- Have experience working in Startups.
- Worked at a SaaS company before.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.