Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in the Systems Administrator role.
- As a member of the Technical Operations team, you enable our people to do exceptional things through the design, deployment, and support of highly resilient, secure and scalable technology solutions.
- You look for the opportunity to automate repetitive processes at every possible turn.
- You are a constant learner and take ownership of various technology solutions.
- You leverage exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal - to support our internal customers - employees, interns, contractors - to provision access and troubleshoot issues across every level of the organization.
- Youll serve as the internal subject matter expert on our systems and services, and function as an escalation point for other members of the team.
- Youll work with the rest of the Technical Operations team to effectively manage changes throughout our technical stack - endpoints, SaaS apps, network, server infrastructure - from project design through implementation and ongoing support.
- Youll elevate our Mac endpoint management to new heights through zero-touch deployments, robust management policies, and enable our users through self service opportunities.
- Youll be responsible for managing identity management systems, corporate security tools, and have elevated, administrative privileges across our SaaS applications and corporate infrastructure.
- Youll report to the Director, Information Technology in the Technical Operations Department within the General & Administrative Division.
Respect: How Youll Use Your Professional Skills
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of IT support experience - bonus points for previous healthcare or startup experience.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of network administration experience - bonus points for zero-trust network design, RADIUS management, and various VPN technologies.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Windows Server Administration - all current versions - Active Directory, Radius, Group Policy Management.
- Administrative experience in a heavy SaaS environment - G Suite, AWS, Salesforce, Atlassian, Hubspot, Okta, and BambooHR.
- Focus on solutions, good at overcoming problems: continually applies creativity and a disciplined approach to overcoming problems and road blocks.
- Experience supporting users in a high-velocity, agile environment.
- 1 to 3 years of experience supporting Mac endpoints in an enterprise environment - bonus points for supporting virtualization with Workspaces, AppStream, Citrix, or VMWare.
- Experience administering and deploying various security tools including: Mobile Device Management (MDM), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM).
- Possess, or have the ability to obtain, Casper Certified Technician and/or JAMF Certified Technician certification within three months of starting the role.
Empowerment: How Youll Know Youre Succeeding
- You maintain a healthy, yet competitive, relationship with other members of the Technical Operations team for critical help desk metrics.
- Youll drive our technology to new heights by researching and recommending enhancement opportunities and refinements to our tooling.
- You own issues and leverage your resources to design solutions and document best practices for everyone to learn from.
- Kyruuvians in the Systems Administrator role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be Senior Systems Administrator. From there, Kyruuvians can either become Junior Infrastructure Engineer or IT Operations Manager.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where you'll go from here
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From