Office Tour Photos
Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
The System Administrator is responsible for the daily monitoring, management, troubleshooting and issue resolution for all CG corporate enterprise software platforms. These systems include, O365, Okta, Jumpcloud, Carbon Black, Atlassian platforms, In Contact, and Ring Central. You will be responsible for implementing new systems to meet the challenges of a growing global company. The management of these systems requires a familiarity with SOX standards and requirements. You will work closely with all of the corporate system owners across the company including sales, finance, HR, and engineering. You will need to have several years experience managing a complete lifecycle MFA solution. You will provide level 3 support to application issues and problems. You will need to document, design, and train users on the new systems implemented.
What You'll Do
- Day to Day administration of IT Services applications: OKTA, Jump Cloud, MimeCast, Slack Enterprise Grid, VOIP (RingCentral), InContact (Call Center Apps), Atlassian Cloud (JIRA and Confluence), Carbon Black, Zendesk, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Lead project delivery for new software or application implementations, changes, and improvements in the SSO environment.
- Strong scripting skills to support building an automated provisioning environment for all CG systems and business applications.
- Documenting all projects via Jira.
- Supporting macOS and Windows in an enterprise environment.
Who You Are
- Demonstrated ability to plan and document all project work thru Jira.
- 3 plus years experience administering enterprise applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience supporting macOS and Windows in an enterprise environment
- Strong troubleshooting and time management skills.
- Craft clear and concise documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Help to develop and communicate IT policy and role-based access to applications and systems.
- Experience working in a SOX compliant environment.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
More Jobs From