After 4 years of intense research and product development on breakthrough digital mental health solutions; we launched as Koa Health in October 2020. Having recently secured a successful and oversubscribed Series A funding totaling 30m (ca.$36M) we are continuing to grow our global team.
As a digital mental health company, we are dedicated in bringing high-quality mental healthcare to people around the world. We launched our first commercial product in the US and UK in February 2020 (Foundations) and 2021 is focused on driving Foundations growth, and launching our first treatment support product, Mindset, alongside developing our product pipeline through our ongoing US collaborations, centered on Massachusetts General Hospital. You can find out more about our products viahttps://www.koahealth.com/
To read more about our recent funding and a little about our CEO and vision, click the below link;https://www.koahealth.com/blog-post/meet-koa-health
Your New Role
Reporting to our Strategy Director & Head of Ethics, you will be a key advisor on the US market to the Koa Health Executive Team, and a leader in developing strategic partnerships within the US.
The SVP Strategy & Business Development will continue to build Koas growth strategy, develop market opportunities, and translate efforts into successful sales leads, collaborations or partnerships in the US market. You will work closely with the incoming US Commercial Lead in the identification, development, and management of strategic partnerships, e.g., with telemedicine providers and healthcare platforms.
You will also liaise with the Chief Product Officer to help inform the ongoing differentiation of the Koa Health product roadmap.
- Work closely with the Strategy Director and Head of Ethics to develop and deliver Koa Healths business strategy, both in the US and globally
- Lead the development and delivery of the business strategy within the US market, ensuring alignment across product, growth and R&D
- Secure strategic partnerships that bring significant commercial and R&D value to Koa Health
- Drive the convergence of research and product development activities to position Koa Healths differentiated portfolio as an evidence-based, impactful suite of products
- Keep abreast of changing market trends and regulatory environment for digital mental health
- Identify new market opportunities for Koa Health to expand or enter into as part of the overall strategy
- Communicate across Koa Health for internal alignment on strategic initiatives, growth opportunities to ensure consistency across all geographies
- Incorporate long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution skills and demonstrate the ability to take complex data and distill them into a meaningful and coherent story to drive delivery
- An individual contributor role, you will ensure successful stakeholder management with a number of team members globally (and often indirectly).
- Work closely with the Strategy team based in London and Barcelona.
- Finally, as a senior leader in the US business, you will support the creation and maintenance of a flexible, positive, inclusive, and learning culture, aligned with our company values
- You will have advanced knowledge and understanding of the United States Healthcare landscape
- 8+ years of healthcare experience, preferably innovation and digital strategy
- Understanding of key US healthcare regulations (i.e., HIPAA, Research/IRB, FDA, Telemedicine, reimbursement models)
- Solid working knowledge of the key healthcare IT systems (i.e., EPIC, Cerner, AllScripts)
- Management consultant experience
- Proven track record on developing and implementing digital health strategies
- Startup experience desirable
- MBA desirable
Why Koa Health?
We are at the forefront of innovation in the MedTech arena, working on one of the hottest topics of today behavioral health. By working with us, in whatever role, you get to make a true impact on the lives of others.
Aside from this, we provide all the necessary support and perks to make your life at work and outside of work fun and comfortable all year round, such as:
Flexibility were hiring your skills and experience, so ask you to use these in the most effective way you can. At the moment we are mostly working from home, however, post-COVID 19 were happy to review this with you.
A democratic team culture that encourages everybody to contribute ideas and acquire new skills, we have regular catch-ups as a global team and have the opportunity to work cross-functionally as needed.
A fantastic salary package that includes: Generous Healthcare Benefits, Food Stipend, 401k, Life Insurance, and Equity.
Finally, as a business we are focused on supporting your wellbeing throughout COVID and beyond, we provide you with a Wellness Allowance and Wellness Leave to help manage both your mental and physical health as you see fit.
An Inclusive Workplace
Koa Health is committed to workplace diversity and to cultivating, fostering, and preserving a culture of inclusion. We believe that bringing our diverse backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives together is the way to solve todays complex health problems in a booming digital era.
Our goal is to create a culture and environment where our people feel empowered to do their best work while being their authentic selves. We commit to creating an inclusive environment where we recognize the rights of all individuals to mutual respect and where there is an unbiased acceptance of others.
If you are as excited as us by the future we can create, then do get in touch.