Office Tour Photos
About Panorama Education:
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than nine million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
About the Role:
Panoramas Client Success team is launching a Survey Production team to own the technical work to support client survey projects. We are looking for a Survey Production Specialist to join our growing team.
- Deliver detailed components of survey projects for a range of clients error-free and within the time frame agreed upon. These tasks will include completing technical work in our proprietary platform.
- Become the expert in Panoramas platform and product to problem solve and execute survey solutions for requests. This role is focused on internal work rather than client-facing communication.
- Help our Survey Production team measure, understand, and optimize our internal support processes.
What Were Looking For:
- Experience becoming an expert in new products, platforms, and environments quickly. No coding experience needed, but comfort with technology is key.
- Strong excel skills; for example, is confident using pivot tables, vlookups, and removing duplicates.
- Track record of being organized, detail-oriented, and having exceptional time management.
- Problem-solving instincts to tackle each task with energy, creativity, and warmth for our teammates.
- Self-starter; capable of working independently, but motivated by watching your work contribute to team goals.
- Empathetic and strong communicator; will work with internal stakeholders on sometimes complex topics so communication is key.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From