Looking for the next step in your career? How does this sound: a high-impact role at a fast-growing startup in a brand new, rapidly emerging tech category disrupting the largest asset class in the world? We dont always use buzzwords, but in this case, they apply.
Real estate touches where every person lives, works and plays but until recently, tech was largely untouched in this industry. Now, real estate is becoming a user experience business, and companies building property technology (also known as proptech) are seeing massive opportunities to enhance the physical world.
At HqO, we are building a tenant experience platform that is already used in millions of square feet of commercial real estate across the US. The leading property owners and operators in the world are partnering with us on our mission to connect tenants to the places, experiences, and people that enrich where they live, work, and play.
There are many ways to describe our team. We work hard. We're smart and passionate about the company we're building. We stay humble. We're obsessed with our customer. Oh, and we're very funny. Whether it's during our weekly lunch & learns, happy hours or just an average day in the office, we always find time to make work fun. We eat our own dog food by creating a place that WE love. If you work with us, you will always be learning, improving, and teaching. Want to help us create places people love? Lets talk.
About the Role
Your overriding objective as a Support Specialist is to be the primary point of contact for all HqO property managers, tenants and internal support needs through various support channels. We are looking for an empathetic, enthusiastic self-starter, who is comfortable taking the initiative to deliver outstanding customer support and works well in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
This is a high-visibility role and you will have the opportunity to work cross- functionally to make a significant contribution to the companys growth and success.
- Provide world-class, first contact technical support and on-boarding assistance to HqO customers who manage commercial real estate space and tenants who use the HqO Tenant Experience (TeX) app
- Provide diagnosis and resolution of routine & complex customer inquiries
- Accurately assess the severity of clients business disruptions during crisis scenarios
- Assist clients with the product on-boarding process and support the client's drive towards self-sufficiency
- Apply HqOs suite of products and solutions to achieve customer objectives
- The ability to manage customer interaction with professionalism
- Be a technical subject matter expert of the HqO platform
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams to solve complex customer cases
- Provide excellent documentation (e.g. steps to reproduce) for support tickets when the request is forwarded to other teams
- Handle support requests from a variety of different channels (zendesk, Internal, Online Communities, slack)
- 2+ years experience in a technical support role (B2B SaaS or B2C)
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong communicator; you thrive in the intersection of product, engineering, customer success and marketing
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills and a "roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
- Natural collaborator
- Passion to deliver excellent end-to-end customer experiences
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to operate in fast paced, dynamic environments
- Experience with products whose market includes commercial estate owners
- Equity opportunity in an early stage startup
- Health, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Great location near South Station
Equal Opportunity Employer
HqO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From