All companies are software companies and they’re all moving to DevOps to stay competitive in their industries. Yet as they move to DevOps, they’re using decades-old tools and processes which just aren’t keeping up. mabl is built to help them. At mabl, we’re helping enterprises ship higher quality software faster by building the worlds’ first Intelligent Testing Platform, continuous testing for continuous delivery.
mabl has built a SaaS test automation product which saves time and effort for engineering teams by using AI to automate much of the manual tasks QA and Developers spend time on today. In turn, teams can experience significant ROI and move at the speed of DevOps. Our customers include leaders in their industries such as Riot Games, Charles Schwab, JetBlue, and many others.
Our team is led by veteran founders Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher who previously started Stackdriver, a DevOps infrastructure monitoring platform that was acquired by Google and is now the de-facto management interface for customers on Google Cloud Platform. mabl has raised $30M in venture funding from leading VC’s including GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, and Amplify Partners.
Our culture is built around values including Support, Drive, Insight, and Authenticity. We work day in and day out to build a successful business and share in the rewards and upside which that brings. We’re transparent to a fault and excited about building a great team.
Why we need you:
You’ve got a proclivity for helping people and solving technological problems. You have experience in software QA or web development and flair for talking to customers. You’ve got tried and true methods for following projects through to completion. You’re looking for a role that will have a tremendous impact as part of a small but fast-growing team. You seek to be a valuable “Voice of the Customer” and subject matter expert among your co-workers.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
What you’ll do:
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues by following standard procedures for triaging and escalating customer issues
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Create and evolve support and customer success processes, tools, and technologies
- Work cross functionally with other teams at mabl to improve the customer experience
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of QA/Automation testing
- Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Salesforce and Jira
- Troubleshooting web-based applications (The art of asking the right questions to arrive at a solution)
- Customer-centric attitude, with strong communication skills and technical acumen
- Deep passion for representing customers needs in product planning and design processes
- Strong analytical skills, with a bias for using data to identify trends and opportunities
- Interest in learning good test automation practices and patterns