A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Make a difference... a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. Were a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare and technology leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our board members have decades of experience in health policy, clinical services, and technology. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
A bit about this role:
Our Support Engineers dig into nearly every aspect of technical life at Devoted.
Youll make sure our computers and software never stand between Devoted staff and getting the job done. Youll be front line tech support for problems large and small, will troubleshoot systems, manage accounts and users, keep our member data safe, and deploy new tools. Youll grow in this role, and will have time to learn on your own and from our senior engineers. Youll improve the tech lives of all types of users, from health care domain experts to tech-savvy software engineers.
A glimpse of your day:
- Provide friendly telephone, remote & on-site troubleshooting, training and technical support to end users.
- Researching mobile device management, then deploying it across the organization and training employees on how it impacts them.
- Troubleshooting a users access to a Google Doc, or figuring out why they cant print it.
- Setting up and configuring Google Chromebooks & Macs, printers, peripherals & local network equipment.
- Manage the technical onboarding for new employees, improving the process as we add dozens of new hires in the coming months.
- Handling technical requests such as password resets, drive mapping and user accounts setup.
- Debugging video conference call quality across every level of the network.
- Making time to delight users by fixing simple tech problems, like walking someone through BlueTooth pairing their keyboard.
Attributes to success:
- You are a great communicator, out loud and in writing. This might look like clear and concise messages in Slack or a two-page user guide. Talking with all types of people energizes you, whether its explaining how technical things work or helping someone discover a new G-Suite feature that makes their lives easier.
- Youre a skilled problem solver. You can figure out why someones multi-factor login isnt working, or decide when a small office needs a network upgrade and make it happen.
- You work well in a busy environment, prioritizing so the right work gets done and following complex problems through to the end.
- You have some technical background to build on, which might include Linux command line experience, managing software for an office full of users, or basic computer programming.
Your background could include:
- 1+ years experience as a network or systems administrator.
- Mid-tier or higher tech support or technical help desk role.
- A recent technical degree (EE, CS, MIS, including associates degrees) with experience in tech support or systems administration.
- You have a non-traditional career path that includes substantial experience with the skills above.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From