CyberGrants is an ambitious, fast-growing and innovative company that helps our clients achieve Agile Social Impact. For 20 years, our business has been to provide innovative software and services in the most secure and efficient way. We are proud to have hundreds of clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. In the last twelve months alone, weve processed over $6.5 billion and more than 50 million volunteer hours. Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is donated via CyberGrants software.
Use your technological abilities for good and go home every night knowing the work youve done has positively impacted millions of people around the world. Join CyberGrants team of passionate and innovative professionals today.
A Support Engineer will be the primary day-to-day contact with clients. Members of this group will take a team-based approach to keeping customers connected to CyberGrants and for enhancing their overall client experience. The Support Engineer is responsible for overall customer well-being by monitoring the health of the relationship between our customers and CyberGrants. Additionally, the Support Engineer will be supporting clients to troubleshoot technical issues, identify program gaps, and to assist with configuration changes.
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Configure and enhance the customer configuration to achieve their required goals. Promoting opportunities for two-way communication including keeping customers informed of process or procedural changes
- Leverage the capabilities of the software to provide workable solutions to clients
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical support/client management role in a SaaS or high-tech environment
- Possess a good working knowledge of relational databases (SQL preferred)
- Utilized Jira/Confluence, ZenDesk, or alternative ticketing tool
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401K
- Unique perks like Waffle Wednesdays, Pajama Day, extra vacation day on your birthday, and more