Bottomline Technologies is looking for a Software Support Engineer to join our Digital Banking and Business Solutions division. At Bottomline, we create solutions that help businesses pay, and get paid through engagement and innovation.
Our Support Engineers are at the front-line of customer delight and support; they are an integral part of our organizations success!
You will love this job if you have a technical background, but also enjoy being in a customer facing role!
Our role is based out of our Portsmouth, NH headquarters or Providence, RI office
In this role you will:
- Troubleshoot complex customer production problems in a variety of environments; working with both various internal and external technical and business organizations
- Perform production support, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Remotely and locally debug code for multiple applications using the Bottomline standard tools on BT technology and architecture
- Log-in and take customer calls on an agreed upon schedule, as required
- Develop data repair scripts to address urgent client issues
- Work with the Implementations and Delivery Teams on defect resolution and solution delivery
You should have:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and excellence at problem solving
- Strong communication and reactionary/triage instincts
- Experience developing web applications preferred
- The ability to work after hours if a high-severity issue arises
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite and Agile methodologies, a plus!
Software Support, Technical Support, Java, HTML, Banking
More Jobs From