Office Tour Photos
Join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking aSupply Chain Planner / Buyerfor our Lexington, MA office.
The Supply Chain Planner / Buyer will be responsible for global demand and requirements planning activities by managing inventory within Imprivata's distribution network to optimize customer service fulfillment targets while minimizing costs, as well as plans and purchases of material in support of product demand and warranty commitments. This person will closely collaborate with third party vendors, managing the day-to-day relationships with our supplier partners, measuring the supplier's service level agreements, and holding the supply chain accountable to certification and compliance practices, corrective actions, new product introduction processes, and material change management. The. Supply Chain Planner / Buyer will demonstrate a high level of analytical and execution skills and will contribute directly toward operational initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors inventory and pending supply vs. sales and internal demand to ensure availability
- Creates a rolling forecast for each vendor and maintains records of purchase and forecast commitments
- Obtains, analyzes, and interprets supply chain relevant data to improve processes, performance, and to reduce costs (ex, moving warehouses, changing suppliers, setting up pull and consignment systems, adjusting forecast methods, or switching transportation methods)
- Conducts weekly calls with vendors to address action items and forecast changes
- Support quarterly cost savings with vendors
- Works as a liaison between the vendor and the internal finance and operations team members to resolve invoice, billing, and credit memo discrepancies (including customer returns) as well as shipping/logistics obstacles
- Responsible for daily procurement of goods and services to support the Imprivata product lines for sales orders and non-sales related transactions
- Works closely with sales, product management, and engineering to understand and clearly communicate specifications to suppliers
- Manages new product introduction, firmware, and revision changes with the vendors
- Creates and understands commercial invoice instructions for international orders
- Develops familiarity with assets / entitlements and license creation transactions to serve as a back-up for team mates
- Bachelors Degree in supply chain, business, operations, management or a related field required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in planning, procurement, supply chain, logistics, or operations.
- Data-driven and process-oriented with ability to consistently meet commitments and reach objectives
- Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft suite of products. Experience with a CRM, such as Salesforce, and a ERP, such as NetSuite, a plus
- Team player and collaborative attitude, energetic, positive, with a strong detail orientation
- Comfortable with daily transactional work in combination with developing and implementing strategic methodologies
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From