WHO WE ARE
New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual workouts, including On the Mat offerings like Yoga (Strength, Mobility) and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects members with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Our team values diversity in experience and backgroundswe do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
Hydrow is seeking a dynamic and highly analytical Supply & Demand Planner who will: build, plan and drive the appropriate inventory management across our spare parts and accessories lines in the US and UK.
In this role, you will monitor demand/supply trends, recommend purchasing levels and highlight supply and operational risks. You will interface and collaborate with internal teams (Product/Sales/Distribution) and external suppliers to ensure timely execution of production, shipping, and stocking to support Hydrows business objectives.
You will also be responsible for delivery routing from manufacturers to our DCs and working closely with the Operations team to ensure inventory at the appropriate warehouse locations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Evaluating demand profile, setting optimal item replenishment targets based on product category, sales, lead time and maximizing service levels
- Partnering with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Field Service to validate demand plan and extract demand insight
- Effectively managing weekly planning cycle to build appropriate supply plan across multiple product categories or regions
- Providing analysis and scenario plans to support weekly S&OP process, and articulating recommendations to product and operations team highlighting service, inventory and logistic cost impacts or tradeoffs
- Reviewing and reconciling production schedule vs. supply plan and making supply chain optimization recommendations such as expediting, postponement, consolidation, supply reduction
- Identifying and resolving supply shortfalls by working with suppliers and sourcing teams to formulate actions plan Collaborating with Product/Sales/Operations teams to effectively route supply to regions and DCs based on demand, capacity, lead times
- Working closely with suppliers to maintain clear and clean shipment routing guidance
- Assisting and troubleshooting shipping discrepancies, inventory discrepancies, and receipts
- Utilizing MRP system to manage and develop component requirements and plan buys for supply
- Developing reports related to projections , POs, supply commit schedules, inventory metrics, forecast accuracy and other KPIs
- Documenting supply and demand planning processes and workflows
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of: supply chain, demand and supply planning experience, with a minimum of 2 years in inventory management
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel, comfortable building data models and manipulating large data sets
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and direct to consumer distribution
- Prior experience with Asia based manufacturing and supplier management
- Creative problem solver and constantly wants to move business forward
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field of study or equivalent experience
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in Netsuite and/or Advanced Planning System
REPORTS TO: Director of International Supply Chain
ABOUT HYDROW, INC.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides qual employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.