Knox looking for a creative, scrappy, driven marketer who can hang on to our rapid growth ride. This position is responsible for supporting the marketing team in executing and iterating on a list of marketing strategies and will report directly to the founders. This opportunity is ideal for a student or recent grad looking to gain the kind of experience you can only get working in a startup environment.
You are excited about working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and growing startup environment. You enjoy multitasking, aren’t afraid to make mistakes, and are ready to jump in with both feet. You are actively engaged in expanding your marketing skill set and are enthusiastic to learn new things. You are specifically interested in a career as a marketing leader and entrepreneur.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help maintain editorial calendar and develop supporting content for social media, email marketing, blogs, articles and more.
- Software implementation and execution using Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Data analysis to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), marketing trends, and help generate marketing progress reports.
- Graphic work to support collateral development, ad production, business development, and more.
- Communication and execution related to campaigns already in place or being launched including postal mail, radio, paid digital, owned media, PR, and more.
- Provide additional support with miscellaneous go-to-market projects as needed.
- Currently in college, graduate school, or recent graduate
- Hold or actively pursuing a degree in marketing or communications preferred.
- Availability to work 40 hours a week in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who picks up things without being asked and runs with them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you’re not confident in your use of grammar, please don’t apply.
- Proficiency in Facebook ads manager, a plus
- Proficiency in Google Adwords and GDN, a plus
- Proficiency in Hubspot, Wordpress and/or Salesforce is preferred.
- Hands-on approach with attention to detail, organization, reliability and a “get it done” attitude