Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
You will work as part of small Build team focused on:
- Improving the reliability and stability of our tools and build process
- Monitoring, measuring, and improving system stability and developer iteration time
- You will drive continuous integration through interfacing with developers focused on Embedded, Mobile and Cloud deployments.
- Design and implement script-based ad-hoc tools to automate operational aspects of the source control and build infrastructure.
- Ensure the stability and reliability of the build pipeline
- Write scripts that do smart things. Examples might include: auto-updating machines, code-sign APKs, and gathering build metrics
- Work with Release, Corp IT, Ops, and Tools teams to build and maintain our CI infrastructure
- Available for a full time summer 2021 internship
- Exposure with build tools (Make, CMake, Gradle, Ninja)
- Exposure with Linux (Debian/Ubuntu) and macOS.
- Exposure with configuration management (Puppet, Ansible, CFEngine)
- Exposure with automated build systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity)
- Experience using scripting languages (Bash, Ruby, Python, or Perl)
- Knowledge of with continuous integration
- Experience with release management for iOS and Android.
- At three years of course work toward a Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 1+ years experience in programming
- Strong communication skills across different teams and technical backgrounds
- A passion for Robotics