Klaviyo is one of Bostons hottest startups. We craft software helping thousands of ecommerce companies to have engaging relationships with hundreds of millions of consumers. We love taking on tough engineering problems and look for success engineers who also like staying close to customers. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
Were looking for a customer-facing engineer who loves talking to customers, understanding their needs and solving difficult problems. This position is for someone who loves to dive into code to create new solutions or resolve customer problems.
- Wholly own features that enable our success team to efficiently scale
- Be empowered to own the mission, technical direction and operations of projects that have immediate impact
- Contribute to the company as a subject matter expert in multiple areas, constantly pushing yourself to be a better engineer and to level up all of your peers within your team and within Klaviyo
- Integrate and customize third party products that help our customer experience ad the success organization
- Have experience building products that matter and pushing yourself and your team to be better engineers and build a product with passionate advocates
- Enjoy working with new technologies ranging from the frontend to backend, and are particularly passionate and an expert in multiple stack areas. You show this by having strong and opinionated experience with various technologies and know how to pick the right tool for any job
- Comfortable with ambiguity as you will be working with different systems and applications
- Enjoy shipping code early & often in an agile fashion, pairing with product management and success to craft better software by soliciting feedback from thousands of end users
- Like working on small, autonomous agile teams. At Klaviyo, you will have ownership of features, but you'll collaborate with everyone to make sure we produce the right solution
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.