Are you a driven, organized, detail-oriented marketing production professional? Are you an adept communicator, who loves to collaborate with cross-functional teams? Are you a creative problem solver, who takes pride in seeing projects well executed, from start to finish?
We are seeking an experienced Studio Manager to join the Marketing team at Applause one of the hottest, fastest-growing tech companies intheBostonarea. Youll have responsibility for designing, deploying and running our new Studio Management system to ensure consistent initiation and efficient trafficking of Applause Marketing jobs, and clear progress reporting back to the Marketing team and our internal clients.
- Lead the development and launch of Applauses new Studio Management system, to manage the workflow for all aspects of Applause Marketing, including Corporate Marketing, Revenue Marketing and Product Marketing programs and initiatives
- Collaborate with the rest of the Applause Marketing team, as well as our internal clients and other stakeholders, to design the ideal system for our company
- Design, launch and manage a Creative Brief process, to ensure that all relevant information and considerations are captured at the onset of each marketing project, deliverable or program
- Design, launch and manage a job board, by which Marketing team members and internal clients alike can keep track of project status
- Design, launch and own the marketing production schedule and process, ensuring that projects, deliverables and programs get completed on time and on budget
- Lead regular production meetings, with participants from Applause Marketing and external agencies
- Design and manage a Studio reporting process, by which we can communicate results back to internal clients
- Create and manage an escalation process, by which product and scheduling issues are surfaced to the CMO and Marketing department leads before they become critical
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in Studio or Production Management; agency experience preferred
- A thorough understanding of creative and marketing processes and programs; can manage a project from concept to delivery
- A highly organized and detail-oriented mindset, with a passion for efficiency and process
- Fluent in state-of-the-art project management tools and techniques to drive best in class outcomes
- Situational leader and clear communicator, with proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively across multiple functions, departments and organizational levels
- Ability to assist Marketing management by surfacing, identifying and communicating production delays, issues and concerns
- Energy, flexibility and a sense of humor ability to thrive in dynamic, creative environments, and to maintain grace and professionalism in the throes of the production/deadline vortex
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The companys testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can via its technology platform and managed global community of over 400,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers.
Applause has a winning culture, fantastic benefits and tons of potential for career growth.
Learn more atwww.applause.com.