Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
We are looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager to join our Strategy & Operations team. This role is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking for to gain hands-on operating experience in a high growth technology company in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-energy environment. You will report into the Senior Director of Global Operations and be responsible for working with senior executives on driving execution and strategy across all facets of the business, with a focus on sales and marketing operations. This position will require a desire to learn all areas of high growth business, rigorous analytical capabilities and to be comfortable in presenting analyses and recommendations to the Executive team.
- Work closely with Senior Sales & Marketing Executives to develop and analyze KPIs, and to make strategic recommendations based on data
- Drive operational excellence across all facets of the business
- Play a critical role in building strategic plans and budgets to help the Company accomplish its goals
- Partner with key cross-functional stakeholders to align all business units
Skills and Attributes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability with a hunger to solve complex business challenges
- Strong understanding of standard business software suite (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint) with preference given to additional experience in Tableau and Salesforce
- Adept at abstracting business needs into scalable processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team to complete projects
- Excellent ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests and manage time accordingly
- Detail-oriented with strong planning skills and consistent follow-through
Experience & Education
- Bachelors degree. Preference given to degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics
- 2+ years experience working in professional setting (business operations, consulting, finance) or alternative field with relevant education (see above)
- Experience working within a cross-functional team (wearing many hats)
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority here also, eat your fruit!
Career advancement jump in, make an impact and shape your career
Unlimited Paid Time Off visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world must take pictures
Pre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401k
Access to executives no doors are closed, collaborate with them and make friends
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee physiological needs, check.
Game rooms play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on Xbox
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.