SimpliSafe is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Strategy Associate who can transform raw data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to our growth and help provide direction to our organization. You will join a small but growing team of former management consultants and will interact directly with cross functional groups and executive leadership.
You need to be proactive, hungry for answers, able to work both independently and collaboratively. Our ideal candidate needs to be able to do the following:
- Design and create targeted reports and dashboards to answer key strategic questions and uncover new investment opportunities
- Conduct and analyze consumer research surveys to inform attractiveness of product development projects; Present results to senior management
- Stay abreast of market and industry developments and incorporate applicable trends into forecasting models
- Inspire and elevate those around you with your humility and deep curiosity
You are excited to join SimpliSafes collaborative, no-ego approach to getting work done. You are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a demonstrated interest in learning. Youre a self-motivated, high-energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment
- BA/BS degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in management consulting or a similar analytical role
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate statistical output in a manner that is engaging, understandable, and influential
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies (survey design, sampling, analysis). Bonus points for being a Qualtrics expert
- Strong technical skills, including experience with query and data visualization tools. SQL experience preferred. Microsoft Excel expert.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: The candidate will need to be enthusiastic about operating in a fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment and being self-directed. Deep intellectual curiosity and strong drive to challenge the status quo is needed.