iRobot is seeking a Strategic Sourcing Analyst to join our Global Sourcing team. This position will work with Global Sourcing and Operations in a strategic and tactical capacity to deliver both Functional and Technical solutions for sourcing requirements. This position will drive analytical and project-based initiatives by conducting, but not limited to, spend analyses, developing cost baselines, performing contract benchmarking, and all other types of quantitative analyses required in the sourcing process for a broad range of spend categories.
What You Will Do:
- Provide quantitative leadership, expertise and support to any and all objectives related to spend analysis and strategic sourcing including but not limited to performing spend analysis at various levels of detail, creating RFQs and measuring cost savings.
- Lead and execute the procurement data collection and data management process for various analytics initiatives such as contract documents, pricing agreements, supplier quotes, PO data, MRP and forecast data, supplier usage and external benchmarks.
- Participate in RFQ calls and/or contract review meetings, as required and assist in identifying appropriate questions and decisions on RFP pricing strategy and address any follow-up questions from iRobot Sourcing Managers.
- Support sourcing to leverage various spend analytics and provide visibility in trends for contract compliance monitoring
- Provide a strategic role in analyzing a variety of supplier usage/spending patterns.
- Through data analysis identify opportunities to increase overall savings, reduce the number of suppliers
- Work with IT to create | develop initiatives to advance the Procurement digitalization strategy and govern the Strategic Sourcing systems, tools, and sites.
- Help maintain contracts, amendments and NDAs
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics is highly desired
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a business-related field or field requiring quantitative skills
- Work experience in procurement or strategic sourcing related job highly preferred
- Must have a mastery of Microsoft Excel software, PowerPivot experience highly desirable
- Must be proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word
- Spend Management and Solutions/Tools/Application experience highly preferred
- Must have an understanding of data sampling techniques and approaches
- Must exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work with others both internally and externally
- Requires a working knowledge of the procurement function
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Requires 15% travel