Office Tour Photos
Exciting new opportunity to join a growing team with a high level of executive engagement!
Who We Are
As an ecommerce company, almost all of a customers interactions with Wayfair and our Specialty Retail & Luxury Brands (Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold) are digital. Thats where the Catalog & Direct Mail team comes in: we visually tell each brands story in print, offering a physical touchpoint in an otherwise online experience. Millions of customers interact with our mail pieces each month, and our team plays a critical role in inspiring our customers, driving them back to site, and ultimately ordering that perfect piece for their homes.
What Youll Do
- Develop and drive the roadmap and growth for AllModern and Joss & Main Catalog & Direct Mail programs, which is a net-new/ high visibility initiative
- Identify new opportunities to reach out to our customers, including new formats, creative concepts, customer demographics, and others
- Test new ways to keep existing customers engaged through direct mail, driving repeat orders from both highly engaged and lapsed customers
- Prioritize your teams work to focus on the highest-impact activities, partnering with cross-functional and external stakeholders to achieve your shared goals
- Lead a team of 2 analysts, with potential to grow the team over time
What Youll Need
- 7+ years of work experience, ideally in management consulting, marketing, finance, and/or corporate strategy
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strong problem solving skills and comfort getting deep into the data; experience building a strategy based on data-driven insights
- High proficiency in Excel, SQL, or other analytical tools; comfort in drawing conclusions from data and making recommendations based on imperfect information
- Strong creative judgment; experience successfully collaborating with Creative teams a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to tailor communication style based on audience
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills; collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others thrive
- Proven track record of leadership, taking ownership, and driving results
- Capacity to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or
in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From