InsightSquared: Strategic Partnerships Manager, Venture Capital/Private Equity
Office Tour Photos
InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
As Strategic Partnerships Manager, Venture Capital/Private Equity you will be a key member of our go-to-market organization tasked with maintaining and expanding our base of Private Equity and Venture Capital partnerships. You will report into the Head of BD, Alliances & Investor Partnerships and assist in targeting new partnership opportunities and maintain existing ones by managing relationships with Investors and Operating Partners at PE/VC firms with the aim of expanding InsightSquared’s footprint within their portfolios.
- Assist in the targeting of new PE/VC partner prospects, the negotiation of new partnerships, and the development of commercial agreements
- Work with new partners to develop launch strategy for new partnerships
- Assist in overseeing the health of existing PE/VC partner channel and manage partner performance by leading QBRs with delivery of quarterly reporting highlighting key metrics such as progress toward goals, portfolio penetration & pipeline reviews
- Maintain active relationships with PE/VC firms to ensure continued engagement and maximization of new business lead flow for InsightSquared’s sales team
- Work with PE/VC Partners to develop a best practices framework aligned with PE/VC Partner’s value creation initiatives for portfolio company customers
- Collaborate internally with the Services team to oversee the development of new partner offerings (i.e. use-case expansion to support due-diligence, cross-portfolio dashboards, standardized board reports, etc.)
- Identify areas of success and opportunity for each partner, develop strategies to fuel future growth and optimize results of each partnership
- Sales enablement - develop presentations and other selling tools in partnership with Marketing (white papers, case studies, ROI calculators, etc.) which articulate the value of InsightSquared to PE/VC Partners and portfolio companies
- Lead the development of sales strategy and process to leverage master agreements and coach sales reps through full-cycle channel sales engagements.
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Support, & Services teams to drive adoption and ensure success of portfolio company customers
- Advocate for partner demand and needs internally. Develop and effectively manage internal relationships necessary to reach mutually beneficial objectives and the cross-functional commitments to achieve them
- 2-5 years experience in partner management, sales, marketing or business development
- Prior experience with a strategy consulting firm, investment banking, private equity, or venture capital is a plus
- Demonstrated presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
More Jobs From
Business Development Representative (BDR)- Entry-level Sales
Sales & Business Development
February 14, 2020