Office Tour Photos
In the Strategic Partnerships Manager (SPM) role, your mission is to develop and manage go-to-market relationships with 3rd party technology providers that complement Klaviyos data and marketing automation platform and extend it in ways that benefit our customers. The focus for this role in the near-term will be on complementary ecommerce/marketing technologies, but this focus may expand over time.
The SPM will help identify strategic go-to-market technology partners (ie, partners that help drive Klaviyos commercial growth), develop go-to-market plans with those partners that include mutual business development and marketing commitments, and then work with the partner and Klaviyo stakeholders to meet those commitments utilizing a variety of tactics, including joint-selling to customers, co-marketing activities, and others.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager serves as the primary advocate for that partner within Klaviyo across functions like Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing, helping to ensure Klaviyo is delivering value back to the partner.
How you'll make a difference:
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of existing technology partners and develop new relationships.
- Help Klaviyo evaluate potential new integration partners in alignment with Klaviyos integrations strategy overall.
- Inform Klaviyo leadership of promising technology partners and developments in the highly-dynamic MarTech space more generally.
- Support Klaviyos Sales and Customer Success teams to help leverage appropriate partners in sales cycles and to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate productively across Klaviyos product, marketing, customer success, and sales teams to drive increased Klaviyo and partner opportunities.
- Identify and support marketing opportunities for Klaviyo with partners to increase awareness, distribute our brand and content and generate new business.
- Represent Klaviyo in partners market-facing events and conferences, to pitch, train, and educate the audience on the Klaviyo platform and the importance of our joint integration with this partner.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of SaaS partnership management or channel management experience, ideally in MarTech or ecommerce.
- You are self-directed, organized, and driven to succeed.
- You are collaborative and have had experience supporting and influencing colleagues on cross-functional teams (eg, sales, customer success, marketing, etc).
- You are adept at influencing and relationship building with partners--identifying what they value, how they grow, and how Klaviyo can help.
- You have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- You are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- You are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable technology company.
- You have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our companys values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From