This is a pivotal time in Lolas growth, and were looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager to help forge our path through various channels of virality. This role will be instrumental in both strategic and tactical execution as we accelerate into additional areas of revenue. This individual will be successful if they are able to build strong, collaborative relationships across the organization, while always bringing their creative juices to the forefront in exploring ideas and processes for our partners going forward.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Researching and analyzing markets related to Lola and determine relevant partnership strategies
- Envision, source, and implement partnerships to drive revenue for Lolas products
- Maintaining and enhancing existing partnerships to increase revenue and grow our customer base
- Managing contract review in coordination with legal and other stakeholders
- Working across the entire company in a collaborative and team oriented way, including with multiple Lola executives
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders to keep everyone up to date and on the same page about various partnerships
- A strategic thinker who can analyze companies and markets to help guide Lola to the right partners and can clearly communicate why the relationship would be win-win for that partner
- Willing and able to source new relationships and set up introductory meetings with potential partner companies
- Analytically minded with the ability to model the financial impact of different partnerships
- Someone who can create clear, concise, compelling presentations and other documents
- A strong presenter and communicator with an ability to present Lola to executives from other companies in a professional manner
- A strong generalist that can bring structured thinking and analysis across functional areas
- High EQ and able to build strong rapport with partners
- Humble team player - willing to let others get the benefit and share in the credit from partnerships you establish
- "All Grit, No Quit" - you demonstrate resilience and never let difficulty stop you
- "Wicked Loving" - you treat our team and partners with respect, honesty, and transparency
- "Wombattitude" - you live to delight our customers and partners in authentic, empathetic, and even offbeat ways
- Experience in finance, payments, travel, or SaaS industries are a plus but not required
- Experience in consulting, investment banking, corporate development, partnerships, channel, or strategic business development are a plus but not required
As a team we value curiosity, generosity, and passion. We believe that we're stronger together, and we seek out opportunities to learn from each other and to share what we know with the rest of the team. We also believe that focusing on the customer and developing a sense of empathy and compassion for our customers is key to the success of our product and our engineering organization.
At Lola.com, we celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.