Office Tour Photos
Strategic Partnership Manager
EF Gap Year
Who We Are:
EF Gap Year transforms young people into true global citizens. Participants travel the world, learn a new language, volunteer for a good cause, gain internship experience for future careers, and develop leadership abilities. They build an impressive portfolio of global skills while away and return home more self-confident, self-reliant and matureready for success in college and career. As a proud part of EF Education First, EF Gap Year draws on over 50 years of expertise to add amazing travel and language learning experiences. EF, the world leader in international education, has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree to date.
EF Gap Year team is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to help build relationships with key stakeholders in the fast-growing gap year community, which includes college and high school counselors and educators, Gap Year Advisors, and more.
Through these connections, the Strategic Partnerships Manager will promote the EF Gap Year brand to those with the greatest potential to reach students and grow the market. Using both grassroots-style relationship building and nationwide campaigns, this role will serve as the conduit between our incredible programs and future travelers.
This is an opportunity to join a small, fun, and growing team; to be part of the early stages of a new division; impact design of a startup initiative; and develop your business and leadership acumen. In addition to working with our students, the Strategic Partnerships Manager will work with our sales, marketing and operations teams in both Boston and Zurich.
- Identify new and promising partnership opportunities
- Collaboratively recommend a plan for building connections with and engaging key partners
- Plan and execute key components of strategy, including forums and other actionable initiatives
- Ensure our partners are promoters of the Gap Year concept and of EF Gap Year specifically
- Ensure all partners have access to EF Gap Year information, resources and people
- Attend conferences, fairs, etc. to promote EF Gap Years brand and connect with new potential partners
- Work with our sales team to facilitate direct contact with potential travelers
- Excited to travel - more than 50% of time on the road mainly in the U.S. with some international travel
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience, preferably relating to sales, marketing, or partnerships
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build robust relationships, internally & externally
- Exceptional communicator with presentation experience
- Growth minded with strategic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A bias towards action, embrace of change and ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
More Jobs From