Strategic Partner Marketing Manager
Boston or London
We're looking for a hands-on partner marketing manager to lead our marketing activities with strategic business, technology and channel partners!
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our service enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find and fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern - and we are committed to making it more secure.
We have more than 150,000 developers using Snyk globally with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $22m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - were experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!
You'll join our multi-talented marketing team, taking ownership of all marketing activities targeting and collaborating with technology and channel partners.
One of our main growth engines is based on the relationships we build with partners across the ecosystem. These partnerships yield joint product offerings, integration to the partners platform, co-marketing initiatives, distribution via marketplaces and sales through these channels. The partner marketing manager will lead us in defining and customizing the message with each of our key partners, highlighting the contribution by each member while considering Snyks market position and differentiation.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working with business development to define and refine our partner offering and the ways we go to market together
- Crafting the messaging of each partnership in light of Snyks positioning and distinct value
- Developing comprehensive and technical partnership collateral supporting our sales organization
- Creating new opportunities for additional exposure as part of the cooperation
- Building long-term relationships with the partners' marketing, product and business development teams
- Facilitating joint go-to-market activities, including webinars, seminars, joint blogs, event sponsorships and more
Youll report directly to the Director of Product Marketing and will work closely with business development, product, design and developer advocacy.
You should apply if:
- You are experienced in building and managing relationships with technical and strategic partners
- You have demonstrated success working with or participating in product marketing programs and teams
- You have a strong background with technical product teams
- You're proud of your content creation and communication skills
- You enjoy developing and improving long term partner relationships to achieve your goals
- You have experience in the developer and devops ecosystem (a plus)
- Youre excited about our mission to help developers use open source and stay secure
We'd love to hear from you - please apply below.
This is a full-time role based from our office in Boston (Back Bay) or London.
We value diversity at Snyk, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway!