Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Virgin Pulse values and celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. As a global employer, we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. As we are committed to diversifying our company, we strongly encourage candidates that are historically underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
Who you are
Capable of working with limited supervision, you will have primary responsibility for the leadership of a Distributor Sales Client Success Team comprised of both Client Success Managers and Client Success Associates. You will know how to best embrace the clients within your team’s assigned book of business.
In order to support your team you will need to work closely with other functional departments within Virgin Pulse. It will be necessary to support the Sales/Business Development teams with pre-sales efforts as well as get involved with the operational activities that impact our largest, most complex customers.
In the role of Client Success Director you will be responsible for the development and management of a range of client success engagement strategies, tactics, to support the company’s strategic growth goals. Developing an in-depth understanding of Virgin Pulse clients, how they value health and wellness and their evaluation to drive participation in the Virgin Pulse Program. Develop strategies, plans and content collaboratively across Client Success, Sales, Member Engagement, Product Development, and our Clients to create positive relationships, which drive the committed value to Virgin Pulse program sponsors.
TRAVEL: Will travel approximately 20% of the time.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 10+ years of direct account management work, which includes primary accountability of the overall account relationship with large revenue clients; A background in Consulting, Wellness or Health Insurance would be beneficial
- 3+ years of direct leadership of a team (direct reports)
- Excellent knowledge and skill using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SalesForce is beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, online and telephonically.
- Ability to lead projects, work across teams and independently, create a shared vision and develop plans through execution and measurement.
- Requires flexibility, attention to detail and ability to get things done quickly.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Results oriented leader with strong management and coaching skills and demonstrates skills to lead, eliminate complexity and uncertainty, and drive others to a shared vision.
- Exceptional organizational, time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Has a strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines.
- Possess and demonstrate a sincere appreciation for the value of partnerships with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Live, breath and share your in-depth knowledge of the Virgin Pulse product portfolio. Maintain a strong knowledge of the employee wellness/engagement space and competition.
Work to maintain system and data security at a high standard, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Virgin Pulse application is not compromised. Adhere to industry best practice coding standards and verify all code developed at Virgin Pulse is free from bugs and security vulnerabilities such as those defined and published by OWASP.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
*Please note that Virgin Pulse representatives will only communicate with you via our own corporate communication tools with virginpulse.com email addresses and through partnership with our Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS, which will clearly reference Virgin Pulse. We do not use third party apps like WIRE or WhatsApp to communicate.
At no time during the interview process will we ask you for secure PII data unless you are offered a job with Virgin Pulse. Should you be offered a job, and accept, you will be provided with secure links through our partnership with ADP.